Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Following Cassie

Yesterday, I followed Cassie... and got caught. Luckily, she wasn't mad. She just asked for the footage. Today, she gave it to me after editing it herself. I guess she wanted me to put it up for her. So, here you go. Let me know what you think.

Love always,
Nessy x0x0x0x0x


PUZZLE SOLVED!!!
The code in the flashing images led to http://cassandrapatient13.blogspot.com/2007/12/cassie.html
Could this help explain what Cassie was doing at the mysterious house?
Thank you to Deagol, Romanceismusic, JenniPowell, Hopefulsemblance, QtheC, and Silverblue for helping to crack the code.

*The blog belongs to Dr. Hughbert Windham, a doctor who is helping Cassie with her "disorder" he also used to work for Verdus (the pharmaceutical company that has been working with the HymnOfOne on the Lullaby project) and is now on the run from The Order.

No comments: